Dr. Mario & Panel de Pon, known as Dr. Mario & Puzzle League outside of Japan is the 2nd compilation in the Panel de Pon series, the first one was in the Nintendo Puzzle Collection. This game uses the engine in the Multiboot rom of Panel de Pon seen in Nintendo Puzzle Collection, but with added features such as Vs. mode, Stage Clear, & Puzzle Mode.
This is the first game to introduce the character-less marketed rebranding of the series, which would follow into the release of Panel de Pon DS, further diverting its identity away from previous games.
|05||Only appears in Japanese Version, which shifts any background number after this in other versions of the game.|
Content from previous Panel de Pon games Edit
- Pupuri is the only the character in the Panel de Pon Series to appear in this game.
- In order for Pupuri to appear in this game, you would have to go to the options menu and set the settings to Image 4; Pupuri lacks a voice in this version of the game. Backround 14 (15 Japanese version) is a Background of Pupuri, the one from the Multiboot rom.
- Background 16 is the Stars Background seen in the menu from the first Panel de Pon game.
- Some tracks consist of songs from previous games.
- BGM 1 - Lip's Theme Arranged
- BGM 2 - Lip's Theme
- BGM 3 - Flare's Theme
- BGM 4 - Thiana's Theme
- Staff Roll - Part of the song is Lip's Theme and the Vs. mode credits theme.
- This marks the 2nd time where Panel de Pon was compiled with Dr. Mario.
- Dr. Mario & Panel De Pon Website
- GBA Listing of Dr. Mario & Panel de Pon
- Dr. Mario and Puzzle League Website (EU)
|Games in Panel de Pon series|
|Games|| Panel de Pon (Event • Yoshi) • GB (Pokémon) • Nintendo Puzzle Collection (Pokémon)|
GBA (Multiboot) • DS/Chotto (DSiWare)
|Other|| Nintendo Puzzle Collection • Super Smash Bros. Series • Captain Rainbow|
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome Amiibo